We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.
The more I focus on these Thankfulness Project quotes, the happier I am that I've chosen to add this practice to my life. It helps me to focus on gratitude throughout the week, and getting this to be a natural part of our thinking is crucial for a healthy lifestyle! Please join in and list what you're thankful for-either in the comments section or posting on your own blog! If you choose to post on your own blog, please put the link in the comments section! I'd love to see this continue to grow across the blogging community!
With that said, I have a heart full of thankfulness this past week. Here are a few of the things I'm loving:
- Spending Time With Someone I Love Deeply: There are certain people in my life that I wish I could spend time with every day, but only get to see every few months. The month of August I've gotten to catch up with a number of these people, and I'm so very thankful for the time that I've gotten to spend with them. I'm grateful that these are the types of relationships where I can pick right back up and it's fun and normal immediately!
- School Sports Games: This weekend I went to a college soccer tournament, and it was a lot of fun! College students have so much energy, and they definitely help make sports games more fun!
- Qdoba Mango Fresh Salads: I love the special meals that restaurants bring in for the summer, and I think I've taken advantage of this salad about 5 times in the last month. I love mango, and the fact that I can get it on a salad makes me love it even more!
- Quotes: I've always been a big quote fan. Not only does it allow us to think only bits of wisdom from people in the past and the present, but they shed light on almost every issue out there. And, if you've read my blog for very long at all, you know that I LOVE to start my posts with them!
- Trips: I'm someone who doesn't get stressed living out of a suitcase for weeks on end, which is a good thing considering my life! This summer I have been on the move constantly, and I'm loving it! I get the chance to see a lot of people and places that I wouldn't normally see, and I'm thankful for that!
Now it's your turn:
What are you thankful for today?