A few of my friends are approaching the big 4-0- but are fearful, or maybe unsure how they feel about getting "Old".
LOL! 40 is not "old'.... it's Aaaa-mazing~
I am so excited for them because I know how great it is to be 40+.
This is my best decade so far, and Im only 3.5 years into it
Heres my list of Why Being Over 40 is amazing:
1) I don't color my hair anymore
2) My sex drive is in high gear as "they" said it would be. I think this is due to being more comfortable in my own skin
3) I know what I want... well, more than I used to- or shall I say "Im less confused"
4) My kids are getting far more independent and on their way to becoming adults
5) I don't put up with as much B.S. as I used to
6) I gossip less- or really, not at all~
7) I know who my friends are & who to stay away from
8) I don't try to impress like I used to
9) I am really good at problem solving
10) I can communicate with people across the generations- I can relate with All Ages & All Rages
11) I am not afraid to be alone
12) I enjoy time to myself
13) I don't care if people see me going in a movie by myself
14) I've been through births, deaths, marriage, seperation, homeownership, parenting, career changes, bankruptcy, financial ups and downs- and I've MADE IT!
I know I can get through anything~